Tuesday, March 8, 2011

DIGITAL LIFE



I knew I wanted to focus on geography and I had high hopes for creating a short video that would encompass my digital geography life - much of which resides at work. I think geospatially and recent advancements in technology have made not only my professional life as a cartographer but my personal life so much more geo-easy. But it was too much - so as an alternative I chose 25 minutes out of my day to showcase. I like the abstractness of it.

I read a lot of the Times, Huffington Post, and the hundreds of blogs I subscribe to every day on my way to work. I'd like to have a "no-pho" zone in my car - I KNOW it's safer - but I haven't committed to it yet.

2 comments:

  1. Jane, I thought it was really creative how you filmed this and related it to your job etc. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, I love how creative you got with this assignment! The split screen and the overlapping was really visually appealing, what software did you use to do it?

    ReplyDelete